Make a Payment Online
You can now pay for lost or damaged Library items through our new secure online credit card payment gateway.
Click Make a Payment Online and using your Library card number and PIN, log in to make a payment.
Payment Online Terms and Conditions
- Wingecarribee Public Library uses SecurePay as our secure online credit card payment gateway. SecurePay enables Wingecarribee Public Library customers to pay replacement costs for lost or damaged library items online.
- Online payments can be made 24 hours a day, however, availability is not guaranteed. The Library website may be offline at some times for upgrades or required maintenance.
- The Library accepts Visa or Mastercard credit card payments. Debit cards are not accepted.
- Credit card payments can only be made online via our Library website. Payments can be made in any of our library branches but only by cash or cheque.
- Your Library Account will be updated as soon as payment online is made and your Library borrowing privileges restored.
- On your credit card statement, the merchant will be listed as WingecarribeeLibrary
- If you are experiencing difficulties in using our Payment Online option, or have questions about the charges in your My Membership, Fines & Messages, please contact Wingecarribee Public Library on 1300 266 235.
- Replacement costs for lost or damaged items vary, refer to your My Membership, Fines & Messages for charges.
Privacy and Security
- Neither Wingecarribee Public Library staff or Wingecarribee Public Library's Library Management System will collect or store customer's credit card information. All credit card information is processed by SecurePay's secure online gateway.
- Wingecarribee Public Library does not refund payments made for lost or damaged items.
How to contact us
Wingecarribee Shire Council Wingecarribee Public Library ABN 49 546 344 354
18 Bendooley St Bowral NSW Australia 2576
PH:1300 266 235 Email:[email protected]