Book Club Kits
Reading between the wines…because it’s not just about reading the book!
The Library loves a good Book Club because, as we all know, a Book Club is about more than just reading.
If you are already a Book Club member or are considering starting one, the Library can lend your group a Book Club Kit from our Book Club Kit Collection.
Book Club Kit Titles & Availability
The Library holds the following Book Club Kits. Check the availability of a Book Club Kit (click 'Book Club Kit 1, 2' etc, then click 'MARC Display' to show full item record, including book title).
Book Club Kit FAQs
Who may borrow Book Club Kits?
- Book Clubs who register with Wingecarribee Public Library may borrow Book Club Kits. Any member of Wingecarribee Public Library can register a Book Club.
- To register your Book Club, download a Book Club registration form or collect a copy from Bowral Library and return for registration at Bowral Library.
How can a Book Club Kit be borrowed?
- Contact Bowral Library on 1300 266 235 to order.
Where can Book Club Kits be collected?
- Book Club Kits may be collected from any Wingecarribee Public Library branch. Please allow delivery time if collecting a Kit from branches other than Bowral.
- Only registered members of your Book Club can collect a Book Club Kit.
How are Book Club Kits to be returned?
- Book Club Kits may be returned to any Wingecarribee Public Library branch. Each Book Club Kit (container and all of its contents) must be returned as a complete set.
What is the loan period?
- 6 weeks.
- To allow fair access, it is not possible to renew Book Club Kits.
Can a Book Club borrow more than one Book Club Kit at a time?
- Yes, a Book Club may borrow a maximum of 2 Kits at any one time.
What is in the Book Club kit?
Each Kit contains:
- 1 plastic box containing 10 copies of the book.
- 1 folder containing author biography and discussion notes, plus a list of all Book Club Kit titles and a short review of each title.
What are the Book Club’s responsibilities?
The borrowing Book Club group will be responsible for:
- Paying fees for lost or damaged items. Borrowing restrictions will be applied to Book Clubs with outstanding items.
- Notifying Wingecarribee Public Library of any change in Book Club contact details or the cancellation of the Club.
Can I suggest a title for a Book Club Kit?
- Yes, please contact Bowral Library on 1300 266 235 to suggest a title.