Join the Library
All residents of Wingecarribee Shire are able to join Wingecarribee Public Library.
There is no joining fee for new members. A replacement card fee applies for lost or damaged cards. See below for further information.
New Members: How to join
Adult Membership (18 years and above)
• Download or collect Adult Membership Application form from one of our branches.
• Register your completed application form at any of our branches, along with proof of name and address in the Wingecarribee Shire. Acceptable forms of ID include:
- Current drivers licence
- Health care card
- 18+ identity card
- Wingecarribee Shire Council rates notice
- Rental agreement
- Utilities account
Adult Membership Application
Junior Membership (0-18 years)
- Download or collect Junior Membership Application form from one of our branches.
- A parent or guardian with acceptable ID (see above) must sign the application form and must be present at time of application to present acceptable ID.
- Register your completed application form at any of our branches.
Children are encouraged to join the Library's Bilby and Possum Clubs.
Reciprocal membership is available to members of other public libraries in NSW. To apply, present your library membership card (must be current) along with a completed application form at any of our branches.
Replacement Cards (lost or damaged cards)
Adult Replacement Card
Show current acceptable ID and pay replacement card fee at any of our branches.
Junior Replacement Card
Register Junior Membership application form signed by parent or guardian, parent or guardian must be present and show acceptable ID, and pay replacement card fee.